Top Rated & Reviewed Accident & Injury Law Firm
Personal Injury Lawyers In Merrillville & South Bend Indiana
Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Lake County, IN and ALL of Northwest Indiana!
Serving Lake County, St. Joseph County, Porter County, Elkhart County, LaPorte County, and the surrounding towns and areas.
INJURED? LET US HELP YOU!
We built our law firm STRONG to handle the weight of your legal issue!
At the Law Offices of Moseley & Martinez, LLC, we offer aggressive, straightforward legal representation that gets results for our clients throughout Northern Indiana. We are lawyers, but we are also regular people from real families. We don’t believe in using fancy, legal language with our clients. We’ll never stare you down across our mahogany desks. And we’re not on the 50th floor of some glass office tower.
What we are is a solid legal team. We believe in making things clear. When you speak with us about an accident, bankruptcy law matter, divorce / family law matter, criminal defense matter, or a personal injury law issue – we will take the time to listen to you to understand all of the details of you and your specific situation and individual case. We will then come up with a solid plan of legal action and advice. Lawyers at our firm do what it takes to get you RESULTS!
Personal Injury Attorneys That Deliver Results!
Our Personal Injury Process
- Build Your Case Through Strong Evidence & Investigation
- Seek Settlement Directly from the Responsible Party
- Take the Opposition to Trial If Necessary
- Battle in the Courtroom to Obtain Justice & Fair Compensation
- Deliver Results!
What Should I Do If I Have Been Hurt or Injured?
If you have been hurt or injured – these are some things that you can do that will greatly help your chances of recovering compensation for your injuries.
- Contact your insurance company, the parties involved in the accident, and any witnesses to the accident
- Document your injuries – take photos of your injuries and write down notes about your ability to work or perform daily activities
- Hold on to all copies of your medical records. Make sure the doctors you see understand and record your injuries correctly
- If possible, talk to witnesses at the accident and collect their contact information
- If the accident has to do with your vehicle or homeowner’s insurance, you will need to let your insurer know that you will be filing a claim as soon as possible. Many insurance companies require that you provide notification within a short period of time
- Immediately seek medical attention and care
- Record notes of the accident or injury as it happened and you remember it. Try to include any details or facts that may be helpful in the future
- Return to the accident scene to collect any evidence that you could not get at the time of the accident or injury. Take photos of the accident or injury scene from many angles. Additionally, talk with other people who are often in the area as they may have information or understand the history of other accidents at that location
If you have been hurt, injured, or involved in an accident that was caused by someone else’s negligence, it is not a good idea to try to handle your personal injury claim on your own. Your chances of recovering the maximum compensation increase tremendously when you get help from an experienced personal injury lawyer.
An injury attorney will help you by taking care of all the legal heavy lifting involved with your accident or injury claim. Letting a attorney represent you will allow you to focus on your health and your recovery. An experienced personal injury lawyer will be able to negotiate for a full and fair settlement with the insurance companies.
Depending on the circumstances of your accident or personal injury case, you may need to go through a lot of legal documents, interview witnesses, and present evidence in court to prove your case. Complicated rules and procedures must be followed when carrying out these tasks, a skilled personal injury attorney knows the ins and outs of these procedures.
Experience and past results matter! There are NO Fees unless we collect compensation for you! CALL TODAY FOR HELP!
Our Practice Areas
We are dedicated to getting outstanding
legal results quickly and efficiently for our clients.
PLEASE READ SOME OF OUR REVIEWS BELOW!
Contact Our Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Northwest Indiana
Have you been hurt, injured or involved in an accident? We can HELP!
We represent personal injury clients throughout Indiana. Our law firm provides experienced and highly personalized representation to clients in a wide range of personal injury matters. We work hard for YOU to help YOU get the compensation and justice that you deserve when you are hurt due to someone else’s negligence.
8002 Utah St
Merrilliville, IN 46410
115 N William St. - Suite 101
South Bend, IN 46601