Lake County, Indiana Motorcycle Accidents Lawyers
Motorcycle Accidents Attorneys Northwest Indiana
The motorcycle accident attorneys at the Law Offices of Moseley & Martinez. LLC have extensive experience with helping riders and their families with legal claims in Indiana.
Contact us for help if you have been injured in a motorcycle accident because of another driver’s careless or reckless driving.
DID THE MOTOR VEHICLE DRIVER CAUSE MY MOTORCYCLE CRASH?
Insurance companies will often try to put blame on the motorcyclist. Your lawyer will need to stand up for you and your rights!
In some cases motorcycle accident collisions occur because of another motor vehicle driver’s careless mistake. The motor vehicle driver may simply fail to see the motorcyclist. For instance, a driver may fail to check rear and side mirrors or turn in front of the motorcycle at an intersection.
In other instance’s a car driver’s reckless refusal to share the road safely with motorcycles may cause a wreck. We have seen cases of motor vehicles trying to use the same lane as the motorcycle, passing the motorcycle without leaving proper room, tailgating the motorcycle, etc.
There are also cases where there is not fault – a defective motorcycle part, including a tire, brake or gear shift, a poorly maintained road such as one with potholes or loose gravel.
WE CAN HELP YOU UNDERSTAND THE BELOW!
- Do I need to do anything to protect my legal rights in a motorcycle accident case?
- How do I make a claim for motorcycle accident compensation?
- Should I talk to a lawyer if a motorcycle accident caused me to get hurt or killed a family member?
- Should I talk to the insurance company of the driver responsible?
- What are my rights after my family member was killed in a motorcycle accident?
- What are my rights under Indiana law if I’ve been injured in a motorcycle accident?
- What if I am being offered a settlement to cover motorcycle accident losses?
- What if I did not have a helmet on at the time of the motorcycle accident?
- What if I was a passenger on a motorcycle when a collision occurred?
- What if I was partially to blame for the motorcycle accident?
- What kinds of compensation should I expect to receive after I’ve been injured in a motorcycle accident?
- What can I expect if I make a claim for compensation after a motorcycle accident?
CONTACT OUR INDIANA MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS
If you or a loved one have been hurt or injured in a motorcycle accident caused by the negligence of another motorist, the Law Offices of Moseley & Martinez, LLC can help you.
For help, contact us today to schedule a free initial consultation. We serve clients in Northern Indiana and the surrounding towns, areas, and counties. We offer a high level of personal service, attorneys at our law firm are accessible and available by phone or email. After-hours and weekend appointments are available.
Offices of Moseley & Martinez, LLC
8002 Utah St. Merrillville, IN 46410
South Bend Office:
115 N William St. - Suite 101 South Bend, IN 46601